1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
When you buy services from our website we need to know basic information about you, including your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number and expiry date. We also need your e-mail address to send you information about the status of your order. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
We gather this information to allow us to process any orders you make. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to provide you with statements of your account and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the services ordered.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop our website, our range of products and our services and we may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
We may contact you by post, e-mail or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. By registering to become a Member of this site or purchasing services and products from us, you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can easily remove yourself from future mailings by following the instructions on the bottom of the first mail you will receive.
Except as otherwise stated in this policy we will never provide your information to any third party company, unless you have expressly permitted us to do so.
This website uses small files called cookies to enhance your visit. You can think of cookies as a way of allowing a website to have a small memory where it can store details such as user preferences. This site relies on cookies being enabled to store criteria between pages. The only information stored within the cookie is an encrypted non-personal identifier that is used to allow this. These cookies are not used to store or gather any personal information about you or your activities.
The cookies we use may be there in order to:
- Improve site performance, and remember shopping cart data from page-to-page.
- Allow the site to work out whether you are signed in or not and what account you are signed into. This is required for posting comments and placing orders.
- Help us improve our website’s performance by sending anonymous site usage data to services like Google Analytics.
- Allow the site to interact with Twitter and Facebook: for example, by providing a ‘Like’ button in our Facebook widget box.
- Enable the use of other third party services including ‘ShareThis’, a service we use to let users that like our website to tell their friends about it by voluntarily sharing the page via email, Twitter or other social networks.
3. SALE OF BUSINESS
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
6. YOUR CONSENT
7. HOW TO CONTACT INDUSTRIAL SCRIPTS
Use of this website is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
[ cookie_audit style="winter"]